when you type “tis” instead of “its”
GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY A FEMALE ROCKET SCIENTIST
SHE’S THE FIRST WOMAN TO EVER WRITE A MARVEL MOVIE
WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING TALKED ABOUT
I did not realize this. This is good.
I am sitting on a train back home and am reading an incredible fan fiction that just makes you want to squeaaal with all your heart, but nope, I am in public and there is a serious business man sitting in front of me, probably wondering why I grin so much while looking at my cell
may i know which fic
1. Baby Crows are adorable!
2. Crows mate for life.
3. Crows seem to be great parents.
4. Crows practice cooperative parenting, where everyone helps out raising baby crows.
5. A group of crows is called “a murder” so they can be pretty scary if provoked.
6. Crows have been known to create their own dialects,
7. and have been known to play pranks on each other.
8. Last, but not least. Crows are extremely intelligent.
…well, 7 out of 8 ain’t bad.
The hardest thing about realizing you don’t love me, is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
Title: Frost-formed, Flame-Forged
Snippet: “Let us celebrate blood-of-my-blood,” Tim says as he stands, “For my mother and father’s name will rise from the frost and snow, and our blood-kin will be feared once more.”
Batman: Arkham Knight - Evening The Odds
This makes me extremely content.
ophelia was murdered