a bunch of really dumb yj!roytim thingies.
(I’LL WRITE SOMETHING SERIOUS FOR THEM SOON I SWEAR)
Part 1: “Knock, knock.” he hears someone through the curtains.
Part 2: She’s not on *bad* terms with him, so, she gives him a smile.
Part 3: The stretch looks uncomfortable, and it looks like someone else has noticed too.
Part 4: Cassie waits awkwardly for a minute, then clears her throat.
Part 5: “And here I thought bats didn’t sleep.”
Part 6: “Why haven’t you two showered yet? It’s been a half-hour.”
Part 7: “What it *looks* like is my baby brother getting *fucked* over the console at HQ.”
Lessons Learned and Learning
I’m fiddling around with Jason and Tim under the premise of this verse: where Jason feels that Batman just puts everything he touches in danger and whatever the fuck, so if they seem out of character, deepest apologies.
Verse: Courtship of Blood and Roses
Summary: There are some lessons to be learned here.
*soft whimpering and keening noises*
Every time I read a Ryssa-fic it’s like falling in love with JayTim all over again - like a punch to the heart that reminds me just how potent they are. I didn’t even realize I forgot or that it lessened until her writing is in front of me and I’m doubled over in PAIN.
Good pain, bad, pain - it’s all the same.
Oh, The Pain.
Offer Up a Rose
Inspiration from chatting to Alison today, decided it would work for Ellie’s rose prompt, if I tried, and then was like BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR HEARTS. And here we are.
Small, almost invisible references to this Jason’s Resurrection Headcanon.
Verse: Young Justice: Invasion/Under the Red Hood
For: Hearts’ Debut
Summary: It feels like an intervention. It looks like a kidnapping. But it’s actually an offer.
Oh my god I’m just so happy I’m crying. Guys- guys, guys, this is just omg.
Guys I’m just so happy to get so many well wishes from all of you and omg fic? I get fic?
Oh god, ryssa.
The roses, the use of the roses. The juxtaposition between Jason and Dick. Oh my god.
I just- oh god, those final lines and Tim’s disjointed thought process.
Ryssa I just love your style of writing and omg.
Thank you so much, Ryssa. You didn’t have to but thank you omg.
214. Tim has a tendency to hold his breath without meaning to. A wide range of emotions can bring this on, nervous, afraid, overly excited, etc. The first time he came face to face with Dick Grayson, he held his breath for so long he passed out. He’s made Dick promise to NEVER tell ANYONE about it. He doesn’t have to, he almost passes out every time he first meets anyone he admires. He’s never stopped around Superboy, they never manage to have a full conversation. This amuses Dick to no end.
Submitted by Anonymous
Oh my god this baby.
Notes: Anon Ask Box Fic’s War fic (16/18).
It had taken some getting used to working with a new Robin but not too long. Conner found it easier to work with this new Robin than he had with Nightwing. Mostly because of the small differences.
From now it will always be you by default. Always.
‘D-Dick - not in public…they’ll never take me serious now. Oh God, Superboy is glaring at me…why is he glaring at me??’
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I can’t. Aw babies. Tim’s precious little baby blush and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *giggles* So cute >o
Title: Cheering Up
Verse: Young Justice
Notes: Anon Ask Box Fic’s War fic (8/18). Thank hearts for me pushing this out tonight and not shoving it off to tomorrow lol
It had been an attempt to comfort Conner.
He’d love to say that it was nothing more and nothing less than that….
But that wouldn’t really be true in it’s strictest sense.
THE CUTE. I CANNOT.
here’s another, because I have nothing else to do
oh my god
My hair. Looking good.
BABY COME TO ME.
YJ!Cartoon Tim with his Marcus To RedRobin hair… DO WANT
THAT’S MY JOB
omfg WHY YJ WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE such beautiful flowing locks
i’m really pretty happy with tim’s hair as it is in the show, since it at least still looks like Tim
but this hair is really so damn good on him
Oh shit I just think my heart exploded. Again.
Young Justice: Invasion - A Guide
Oh my fuck this is so perfect.
“Hey, Timmy. What’s up?”
“You know exactly’what’s up’, Dick.”
Oh god the perfection. My life. Is complete. I can now just pass out happy.
I LIKE HOW TIM’S COSTUME IN THE YJ IS SORT OF LIKE UNTERNET+REBOOT. ALSO.
DICK. CAN YOU STOP BEING SO FREAKING SEXY FOR ONE MOMENT. JUST ONE. PLEASE.
Tim your scowl is the most precious thing ever.
Title: Thief In the Night
Verse: Young Justice
Notes: I’m have too many YJ/TimKon feels. Based on this amazing art.
Conner shifted uncomfortably on top of his bed, unable to fall asleep. He could feel something digging into his side. The soft squishy feeling made him guess that he was lying on top of his Superman plushie but he was too damn lazy at the moment to pull it away. There was a soft clicking noise that suddenly pulled him out of the pleasant space between sleep and wakefulness.
There was a sudden, small intake of breath that made him frown lightly. ‘Who would be sneaking into my room at this time of night?’ he wondered, all his senses focused on this intruder.
One of my OTP livessssssssssssssssssssssssssss HALLELUJAH!
talking to my brother about upcoming YJ season2: about Robin and Nightwing
- me: So yeah, the Robin in the first season was Dick, and now apparently there will be some kind of timeskip or something, and it seems he'll be Nightwing now.
- brother: really? whos Robin now then?
- me: The Robin in season2 will most likely be Tim. Which it technically should have been from the start.
- brother: How does that make sense time-wise thoug? Wasn't there a different Robin between the two?
- me: Jason? Yeah... people want the new Robin to be Jason... and I love Jason so much and want to see him get animated as much as possible, but honestly... I >really< don't want it to be Jason.
- brother: Why?
- me: Because we all know what happens to Jason. I just can't sit and watch every episode of the happiest days of his life knowing that the day its all going to end for him draws closer with each episode. Each episode passing and you're just sitting there knowing you can't fall in love with this Robin because he's going to get taken away and he doesn't even know it. Knowing each time he does a flip or grins at a teammate or fights crime and does what he loves most... that he's not going to make it to the end of the season...
- brother: /laughing/
- me: stop laughing i am actually tearing up i can't handle this i don't want to think about Jason being in YJ okay i love him but I cant go through losing him like this again I JUST CAN'T